Organic Moringa Powder
Organic Moringa Powder.
Benefits Moringa powder.
Is registered as a certified operator according to ACT Organic Standards deemed equivalent to the Regulation (EC) no.834/2007
CB Code number: KH-BIO-121
Operator Code No. 60158
Moringa powder is extremely rich in very important vitamin, Protein, Minerals and Amino-Acids. This makes that the Moringa powder is such a natural organic source for the daily necessary vitamin, Minerals and Energy in our body.
Besides the amazing nutrient value, the Moringa Oleifera holds many antioxidants, antibacterial, antimicrobial antitoxin and antimycotic materials, is the tree consecrated with a large use of variety for medical use.
Benefits of Organic Moringa Powder in Khmer
Benefits of Organic Moringa Powder
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves digestive function
- Improves mental clarity/focus
- Promotes sound sleep
- Provides all vital vitamins
- Contains several important minerals
- Is an extremely powerful free radical fighter
- Moringa has very high levels of fibers
- Cleanses and Detoxifies the body of infectious toxins
- Strengthens your immune system
- Enhances sexual desire and performance
- Fights cancerous cells
- Slows down the aging process
- Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin
- Alleviates diabetes
- Normalizes and regulates cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy heart function
- Minimizes inflammation
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Prevents artherosclerosis
- Enhances visual acuity
- Helps stabilize normal blood sugar levels
- Helps improve patients suffering from leukemia, dengue
- Fights general depression and stress
- Supports weight loss
- Improves upon your overall physical strength
- Strengthen nursing mothers
How to use Moringa Powder:
- Mix 1 teaspoon with your hot meal
- Make a delicious smoothie with the Moringa Powder
- Mix with hot water to make Moringa tea
Our Organic Moringa products are made with high quality and are certified by COrAA and by the Ministry of Industry and Handicraft at Cambodia.
Product description, organic, microbiological, chemical and Physical characteristics analyses on request available.
For more information, please contact us.